ATTENTION NEW REO VENDORS

Thursday, August 25

Foreclosures decline, while foreclosure businesses thrive

This morning, I came across an online article that mentions a couple of the really successful property preservation companies that are out there, and have included a link below. Articles like this one are inspiring to me because it provides more evidence of how rapidly an REO business can grow within this little construction niche of ours. I make it a point to read something inspiring first thing in the morning (every day) so that I can begin the day with a feeling of gratitude.

Most people cannot believe that a daily morning routine (as seemingly small as it appears) could have such a profoundly positive effect on one's attitude. Do yourself a favor and force yourself (first thing in the morning, for the next 5 days in a row) to either watch an inspiring video or read an uplifting story instead of polluting your mind with the typical negative craziness (aka your regular daily news). Although this article wasn't designed to be inspiring, it is to those of us working on big things in the property preservation world (aka the trashout business). I forget who said it but if you keep doing the same thing all the time you are going to get the same results. This is a very small change (that is free and most likely will not take you any extra time). But it will return so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION VISITORS:
Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff. I want you to know that I gladly accept and appreciate any and all comments that you may have and that add value to the article. Also, if you have any questions you would like help answering that are related to this blog post or property preservation in general, I would be more than happy to answer those, as well. In fact I created this blog for people like you. So thank you again and please know that I appreciate you!