ATTENTION NEW REO VENDORS

Wednesday, August 31

Forclosure Clean Up Product Review: Foreclosure Cleanup Network

I really dislike saying anything negative about people. But I have no choice in this case as I really feel the need to warn everyone who might be searching for information about property preservation so that they don't make the mistake of purchasing any of the useless products about property preservation that are currently offered for sale by the Dream Street group.

It is quite evident to me that H. Paul has never ran a successful property preservation company. This is reflected in the content I reviewed within her products about foreclosure clean up as well as her articles about becoming an REO broker.

Further evidence can be found in her lack of a return policy and missing contact info on all of her foreclosure business related websites. All website owners know that they must include accurate contact info on their website and they understand that giving customers a money back guarantee is just good business.

Dream Street Investments is operated by an individual named H. Paul, according to information we found while doing a simple domain name lookup using the WhoIs database, which is basically THE top directory of contact info for domain name owners.

I found it quite disturbing that H. Paul would frequently post glowing testimonials on Foreclosure Cleanup Network (a site in which she is the owner of record) pretending to be a random website visitor who purchased the site's product(s). The funny thing is that she used her real name on one of the user profiles that was used to spam her own forum with these phony testimonials. I believe there are a total of 3 user profiles she uses for this purpose, based on similarities I uncovered during the short time I was a member.

Additionally, H. Paul is the only person who gave good reviews on Amazon for a book she is selling, which promises to teach the reader about running a foreclosure cleanup company. However, the actual product is just a hodge-podge of material written by government agencies, that was clearly copied and pasted from their original source. She did NOT add any helpful and/or original content.

If anyone from Dream Street Investments reads this: Please STOP your ridiculous use of ALL CAPS and BOLD throughout all your sales writings!

And another thing: It is completely unacceptable for you to deceive the newbies who stumble on one of your sites while looking for truthful and helpful advice and information about the Property Preservation industry. Shame on you. That crap is Not Cool...

About Me
I have worked as a repair vendor within the property preservation industry, starting back in 2007. I'm also the head publisher of this website you're visiting right now as well as Property-Preservation.tech, which aims to be The Property Preservation Industry's top, unbiased source of information for REO Vendors

To make sure I am providing accurate information to everyone, I have purchased and review all of the various property preservation training courses. Not only have I reviewed this company's products but I also became a member of their Foreclosure Cleanup Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION VISITORS:
Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff. I want you to know that I gladly accept and appreciate any and all comments that you may have and that add value to the article. Also, if you have any questions you would like help answering that are related to this blog post or property preservation in general, I would be more than happy to answer those, as well. In fact I created this blog for people like you. So thank you again and please know that I appreciate you!