ATTENTION NEW REO VENDORS

Sunday, September 4

Foreclosure Cleanup Scam- Part 2

I have purchased just about every single property preservation training book that is currently available for sale. Some of you will know it better if I use the term foreclosure cleaning business. Most of the courses were worse than I ever imagined. A couple were decent and one was really helpful. I figured that instead of considering it a financial loss the least I can do is try to save someone else from wasting their money by writing about my experience. Because unfortunately, most of the training courses that were written specifically about the foreclosure cleanup business are based on complete and utter lies. Just complete garbage. Now there are a few that provided real information about property preservation. The only problem is that the average person probably couldn't tell the courses apart solely based on the marketing messages that are presented to them.



And before I forget, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A NATIONWIDE BANK AND ASSET MANAGER CONTACT LIST. You can access a FREE list of property preservation companies who have online vendor applications. The lists these other people are selling were designed for city code enforcement workers to locate and contact the people at the banks and asset management companies who specifically deal with code enforcement issues. Ever wonder why they don't have an unconditional money back guarantee? I can tell you why. Because they know they are selling crap. For those who missed yesterday's post about these phony gurus, here is a link:
Foreclosure Cleaning Scam Part 1

I am officially challenging several of the foreclosure cleaning phony gurus to provide evidence backing up their outrageous financial claims and promises they made about profits and cash flow. I also want evidence that you even work in this industry because your writings tell me otherwise. I have a feeling I will be called names such as "hater" and even worse. Call me what you will but I refuse to sit back and let you sell this BS to unsuspecting, potential REO contractors. You are taking advantage of innocent people by selling your hyped up empty promises of getting rich in the foreclosure services business. (I am specifically talking about the ones promising customers that they can make $20,000 per month or that they can start a business without any money)

P.S. Yes, I decided to be the guinea pig for this experiment. I did not want my reviews to be based on just these people's second rate marketing. Instead, I wanted to make sure I gave everyone of the self proclaimed gurus a fair chance. And I also decided that I am going to post all of my reviews at the same time.

P.S.S. I currently operate an REO construction company that was started in early 2007 and has experienced a 300% increase in gross sales, every single year since it was created. Plus I have been self employed since 1996 in related fields. I can verify this. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you...what should be the primary focus of a new PP company that is currently seeking work? In other words, if I am on a vendor's list currently waiting on a work order from the National company, what should I be most concerned with? My expenses to complete the order? My work ethic? My quality of work? My bottom line? My operating expenses?

    I just started my own PP company and am on the vendors list to receive work orders. However, I have yet to accept a work for a couple of different reasons:
    1. The contact at the company calls me a lot more than I call her to accept orders and they confuse my paperwork with other vendors and call me to correct issues I thought were abated.
    2. I was provided a pricing sheet that correlates with each duty that will be on the work orders that I'm not comfortable with but since I have limited knowledge about this business Im not sure if its the "going rate".
    3. I'm new at this so, the contact's eagerness along with my limited knowledge in this arena makes me skeptical.
    4. I have a decent amount of capital but I want to be sure that I'm spending efficiently and I'm being compensated by the REO company appropriately. But again, I'm not sure because I am new to this.

    My thought was to start with small work orders, work with this company to gain experience and kind of learn as I go. But after reading a number of your posts, that doesn't sound like such a good idea.

    So I would just like to know what made you successful and what things should be my primary focus.

    --B

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION VISITORS:
Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff. I want you to know that I gladly accept and appreciate any and all comments that you may have and that add value to the article. Also, if you have any questions you would like help answering that are related to this blog post or property preservation in general, I would be more than happy to answer those, as well. In fact I created this blog for people like you. So thank you again and please know that I appreciate you!